Here you'll find an overview of the available shipping options, you'll find these delivery options at checkout. Not all options will be available, the offered options will depend on your location.
Please note that some of the orders may be dispatched in more that one parcel due to weight restrictions!
UK Delivery Options:
These two services do not offer tracking
Royal Mail 2nd Class - delivery in two to three working days
These two services offer tracking / proof of delivery
Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For - aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays
Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For - delivery in two to three working days
European Delivery Options:
Worldwide Delivery Options:
This service does not offer tracking
Royal Mail International Standard - Aims to deliver in 5 to 10 working days, customs clearance will add to this time.
- Anomaly.gg will dispatch all in stock items within two (2) working days.
- Fulfilment of orders that contains out of stock items is subject to availability with our suppliers. If we are unable to supply an ordered out of stock item we will notify the customer of this.
- The time for delivery is an estimate only and Anomaly.gg shall use its reasonable endeavours to supply the goods on or before the expected delivery date.
- Please remember that we're shipping worldwide from a central warehouse and delays can sometimes be caused by your local customs authority and / or postal service. The customer is responsible for the payment of all Customs charges, Import Duty, Tax etc. If you receive a card from your postal service then please act on it and contact them to claim your parcel.
- If you choose Courier as the delivery method you must provide a phone number, we can't dispatch your order without one!
Please be notified that any lost or undelivered parcel will be eventually returned to us. To be eligible for a resend or a full refund for your order, 4 weeks are needed to pass by from the moment of shipment of your package.
Due to weight and physical size we’re unable to offer worldwide shipping for some products, if you find that you’re unable to proceed through checkout then it’s most likely that the products you’ve chosen are either too heavy or shipping isn’t available for your location.
There is a limit of 2 KGs per shipment for some areas within Europe and all areas outside of Europe. If you can’t proceed through checkout try removing one or more items from your basket and then try again. If you’re still having problems then please contact us using email@example.com, tell us where you are and what you were trying to order and we’ll do our best to help.
The Buyer will notify the place for delivery of the goods to Anomaly.gg, and delivery will be to ONE central location. However Anomaly.gg shall have no liability in respect of failure to deliver or perform or delay in delivery or performing the obligations under this Agreement arising from any cause whatsoever, and the time of delivery shall not be of the essence. The Buyer shall inspect the goods on delivery and shall within 5 working days of delivery notify Anomaly.gg of any alleged defect in the goods. The Buyer shall notify Anomaly.gg of any shortage within 5 working days from the day on which the goods were delivered. The buyer shall notify Anomaly.gg of any non-delivery within 30 calendar days from the date of order. Once shipped you will need to wait a reasonable amount of time before we act on a claim of non-arrival, shipping companies do occasionally get it wrong and often your customs people can slow things down again. The Buyer shall give Anomaly.gg an opportunity to inspect the goods within a reasonable time following delivery and before any use is made of them. If the Buyer should fail to comply with these provisions the goods shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the contact and free from defect or damage and the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods.
Anomaly.gg reserves the right to refuse to make or complete any delivery, if the Buyer has gone into liquidation or administration, or has had a receiver appointed over all or any part of its assets or undertaking, or has suffered a judgement to be executed against it or bailiffs to distrain for non-payment of rent or has ceased trading or if Anomaly.gg has reasonable grounds to believe it will not be paid for the products ordered.